Mother's Day is May 13th this year, here's a little design inspired gift ideas!
1. Lavender Flower Wreath from Terrain- $58.00
This wreath is made of dried lavender, yarrow, echinops, wheat and larkspur, it's a great alternative to the traditional Mother's Day bouquet.
2. Sea Salt Southern Artisan Chocolate by Olive and Sinclair Chocolate- $5.99
Chocolates are always a safe way to go for Mother's Day. I love this Chocolate Company out of Nashville, TN for their beautiful packaging and unique flavors (Salt & Pepper, Mexican Cinn-Chili, Buttermilk White).
3. Call Your Mother Pillow by Alexandra Ferguson- $99.00
I first found this pillow on Fab.com and I love the idea of a Mother giving this pillow to her Daughter as she becomes a new Mom. I think it's a phrase we've all heard once or twice from our own Moms.
An added bonus is that the pillow is made with felt made out of 100% recycled water bottles!
4. Core Sample Stopper from Anthropologie- $58.00
These beautiful glass bottle stoppers are topped with aquamarine, raw emerald, smoky quartz and lepidolite. They would make a great gift accompanied by a bottle of wine or olive oil.
5. Market Backpack from Brook Farm General Store- $65.00
This Farmer's Market Basket doubles as a backpack; perfect for Mother/Daughter weekend outings.
6. Savon De Marseille from Old Faithful Shop- $10.50
This giant block of hand-crafted soap is from France would look great in my Mom's soap dish :)
7. Honeycomb Votive Holder from Jason Home and Garden- $22.00
8. Early April Dishtowel from Anthropologie- $16.00
I'm not sure there's a Mom out there who doesn't love a pretty dishtowel!