Nautical inspired fashion and home goods have been popping up a lot lately- just in time for Resort Wear. I have a soft spot in my heart for all things preppy and nautical, and I especially love it when designers bring the theme into modern times. Check out some accessories you could add to your life this Spring to get into the Maritime spirit!
1. Sailboat Model by Bobo Intriguing Objects
2. All Aboard Stud Earrings by Kate Spade for $48.00
3. Yves Saint Laurent Resort Collection 2012 found on The Fashion Bomb Daily
4. Stripe Favorite Throw by West Elm for $29.00
5. Thomas Paul Ship Accent Pillow at Burke Decor for $60.00
6. Thomas Paul Wheel Cocktail Napkins at Burke Decor for $24.00
7. You Anchor Me Prink found on Pintrest.com
You've got to love these big fat boating knots to make a statement!
2. Rope Wall Clock by Two's Company for $92.50
3. "Let's Sail Away" Earrings found on Fab.com
4. Do-it-youreslf Braided Doormat on Marthastewart.com
5. Not Knots Pillow found on The Designer Pad
6. Pier Lamp by Continental Home, found on elledecor.com