Hello Readers! I took a trip to Target today and I'm happy to say that the big 2011 trend of color-blocking is here to stay a few more seasons. Color-blocking is the use of bold solid colors in big geometric shapes. It is fun to see designers and artists block together unusual color palettes (pink with red or nude with neon green) to make a statement. in It's been a nice change of pace to see 20011/2012 winter fashion collections full of bright colors. You can also see big blocks of sexy bold colors in interior design, furniture and accessories. These crayon colors add so much drama and excitement to traditional or modern backdrops.
1. Saguaro Hotel via design milk
2. Color-blocking Dress via Pintrest
3. Chloe Leather Envelope Clutch via Net-a-Porter
4. Untiltled by Mark Rothko via Art.com
5. Framed via moca
6. Venini Vases via Barneys New York
7. Color-block Stilettos via Pintrest