Saturday, October 22, 2011

CRAZY SEXY LOVE!

My husband David and I recently celebrated our 2 year anniversary woo-hoo! I love being married and I can't believe it's already been two years. Our wedding was at The King Plow Art Center amongst the fine art and rusty factory equipment (yummy). The night was full of sparkling wine and delicious food, our family and friends and music by Brett Barnard and The Hitman Band. We made a great decision in hiring W. Scott Chester Photography, they did an amazing job capturing our wedding and I smile every time I see these pictures.

































Cheers to many more years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers