Friday, October 21, 2011

HELLO AND WELCOME!

Hi, I'm Kayte and this is my blog. I own Kayte Designs a small interior design firm located on the Westside of Atlanta, our focus is in residential and hospitality design. I am obsessed with all things design, from furniture to cars, to packaging, lighting, typography and art; I have trouble tearing myself away from images of sexy and thoughtful design. I am dying to show you some of my work, my inspirations and things that are just so cool I need to talk about them. I figured some of my recent work is a good place to start things off. Thank you for checkin' me out!











These shots are from an Au Pair Suite I designed for The Save a Smile Holiday House. It was a blast designing for a fictitious client, no back talk :) and filling the space with beautiful consignment items from some of my favorite sources in Atlanta.

The images above were taken by the talented Karen Ann Yontz of Mac and Cheese Photography.












The 5th Street Cafe was a really cute project I worked on with acclaimed designer Patti Krohngold for restauranteur and Atlanta Hawks teammate, Zaza Pachulia. We worked with a tight budget and some very creative local artists. Keep posted for the second transformation coming soon. Patti and I had the unusual opportunity to design the same space for a different owner/operator, Riccardo Ullio (Escorpion Tequila Bar)




The images above were taken by Landria Alegria of The Natural Expression Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers