Friday, October 28, 2011

HALLOWEEEEN

Happy Halloween! My husband and I moved into a house about a year ago so we are excited to spend the night at home with some friends, drinking festive cocktails and handing out candy to the neighborhood kids. For a low key Halloween, we're dressing as John Travolta and Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction (perfect considering our hairstyles are a similar to the characters).


"I got to know what a five dollar milkshake tastes like"

photo credit
Check out some Halloween ideas I found online this year and enjoy your weekend!

pintrest
pintrest
I love this idea! Take a bunch of glow sticks and empty them into a jar for an instant glow. This would make a great centerpiece for a party, especially if you had some beakers or an old chemistry set.


pinterest

Crafts by Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers