Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DOGGIE DESIGN

I've been looking for the perfect dog bed for my XL yellow lab for the longest time. It's been really difficult because big dog requires big bed and if I need to put a giant pillow in my living room it better bring something to the decor.  Here are a few that have caught my eye.


etsy

bambu pet hammock by corey drew of pet lounge studios

blueblood living


pet revolution




See Spot Sleep is a cool dog bed company based in New Orleans. The beds are double-sided, one side with a fun coastal illustration and the other with a sketchy chevron pattern. The cherry on the top is this company donate 10% of there proceeds to the Gulf Coast Fund.


see spot sleep



While these pEi Pods are about the size of my dog Corbit's head, I had to share because they are so freaking cute! The colors of these eggs are so sweet they hurt my teeth, maybe it's time for a puppy...


This dog house is really cool because it blends in with the environment. It also gives the pooch some options, he can hang out under the cool fort or he can sunbathe on the sloped roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers