Friday, February 3, 2012

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!

I hope everyone had a good week. If you are anything like me, the last two weeks have been nothing but a count down to Superbowl Sunday. I am very excited to spend the day with my New England girlfriends cheering on our boys. Have a safe and fabulous weekend, go Pats!

1. Kate Spade Nera Colorblock Mac Coat at Nordstrom for $558.00
2. Short Sleeve Crew T-shirt at nflshop.com for $29.99
3. Veronica Slouch Boot by The Fry Company for $328.00
4. BDG Cigarette High-Rise Jeans at Urban Outfitters for $58.00
5. New England Patriots Pet T-shirt at Petsmart for $15.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers