Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PINING VALENTINE'S DAY

This month has been so beautiful; the weather is unbelievable, the sky is blue and it's hard to believe that it's February. Lucky for me, I've been out of the office a lot with shopping trips and installs and I've had the chance to soak it in. I haven't had much time in front of my computer these last couple weeks, so I apologize for the light posts. With Valentine's Day coming up, I thought I would share some beautiful photos I found on Pinterest. Enjoy!

1. heart ballon photography from +nd 2.  red velvet crinkle cookies from Heather Davis
3. red flowers from cmvandelac 4.  apple, ginger and cranberry vodka cocktail from colleen musika
5. cinema in the backyard from Lindsay Fournier

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers