Wednesday, June 20, 2012

PALM BEACH SUMMER

photo credit (left to right): Pinterest via Lauren Dott Jose Villa Wedding Photography
I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather this week! After a day of being locked up in my windowless office, all I want to do is sit outside with a festive cocktail! I came across the beautiful photos above and they inspired me to create an inspiration board for a Palm Spring style outdoor room. FYI, the  Montauk Nest Chair on the bottom right is on sale now at West Elm!


1. Trina Turk Shanghai Links Pillow- $52.00 and Origami Pillow from Room Service- $70.00
2. Azimuth Cross Lounge Settee by Janus Et Cie
3. Primer Objeto by Jorge Diego Etienne
4. Small Woven Tumbler Set by Privet House for Target- $21.99 for 4
5. Driftwood Coffee Table from Pieces Atlanta
6. Hot House Spring Outdoor Rug in 5'x8' by Dash & Albert Rug Company- $414.00
7. Worlds Away Bar Cart from Zinc Door- $847.00
8. Montauk Nest Chair by West Elm- $679.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers