Friday, April 27, 2012

SECONDS PLEASE!

 I stumbled across this Flatware Collection, "Seconds", by Jason Miller at Areaware. I love the  juxtaposition between the formal china patterns and the contemporary birds! I would love to see these dinner plates, dessert plates and teacups in action; I think they would fit well in a formal dining room, a modern loft or in a casual kitchen. Love, love, love them!




Check out some of these gorgeous rooms below that are saying "come home Seconds Flatware, come home!"

photo credit
photo credit

photo credit
photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers