If you are in Atlanta this weekend, you should definitely stop by The Dogwood Festival at Piedmont Park. It's a great way to welcome Spring and get some fresh air- enjoy the Farmer's Market, check out some local art and live music!
Here are some pretty little Spring things to pump you up for the weekend!
1. Watercolor Peony Wallpaper from Anthropologie
2. Domaine Triennes- this light Rose is perfect for Spring weekends outside and you can find it at most wine shops for $14 - $16.
3. This sweet bowl is made by Artist Jeff Campana. His work is on the pricy side for me but it is so precious and Spring-y.
4. These Herb Garden Labels by Paulova come in a pack of 4 for $32.00, pick and choose your herbs and the color of the glaze.
5. This Reclaimed Row Home Birdhouse is one of 5 for sale from Anthropologie.
6. These beautiful Spring nail polish colors from Chanel look like Spring flowers blooming!
7. Seed Bombs are small clay and soil balls full of regional Wildflower Seeds. To do some "Gorilla Gardening" this Spring, throw a bomb in a vacant lot, or nearby field! Get 2 bags for $14 at Uncommon Goods.
8. Felix Doolittle is a printing company from Massachusetts that makes note cards, stationary, labels and custom gifts. They are a great go-to for Birthdays and Mother's Day, and their newest watercolor designs are spring and summer inspired.