Friday, April 27, 2012

DAY GLOW

I hope everyone had a good week, I know I'm ready for the weekend! The Howell Mill Food Truck Park & Market just opened, the Inman Park Festival and Tour of Homes is this weekend and I'm seeing Regina Spector and Tom Petty on Sunday! I send you off with this electric color board. Obviously, I love everything on this board (or I wouldn't have made it) but the coolest thing by far is the neon duct tape! I bought some at Lowe's to hang up signage outdoors for an art show and now I use it all the time- I've wrapped my tool handles with it, made labels, drawn on my office wall :)  Another notable item is the canopy bed, it's a very common Ikea bed (I think it's discontinued now) that some genius painted day glow green/yellow.
1. Ikea's Edland painted neon via. Apartment Therapy  2. Green Apple Duct Tape by 3M  3. Feather Kuma Pillow from Areaware for $24.00  4. Neon wedding invitations by Kate Gabriel via. Oh So Beautiful Paper  5. Neon Shoes via. melaniexeinalem on pinterest 6. Bow Bin from Areaware for $45.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers