Happy Monday friends, today I bring you another collection of affordable art. Yesterday was a little wet and dreary in Atlanta, so you may see that reflected in this moody and cool selection. In my opinion, each piece stands alone eloquently but together they create a little blue family of unique and affordable art.1. Bourgeois 21 by Louise Bourgeois from Artriver: $49.00 for an 11 1/2" x 16" on Book Page
2. Here It Comes by Galaxy Eyes from Society6: $39.00 scooped profile framed 12"x12" ultra smooth cotton rag, limited edition
3. Silence Series of Causeway Bay in Hong Kong by Lam Pok Yin from Etsy: $45.00 12"x15" on 310 fine art paper in a matte finish
4. Francesco Clemente #1 by Francesco Clemente from Artriver: $49.00 11 1/2"x9" Book Plate
5. Choose Your Own Adventure by Joel Robison from Etsy: $25.00 8"x8" original printed on high quality resin-coated, silver-halide color archival paper.
6. Sleeping Couple by Clare Elsaesser from Etsy: 13"x19" print of an original oil painting made with archival pigment inks on fine art cotton rag.
7. The Dance by Elle Moss from Society6: $85.00 13"x13" Limited Edition 1-1/2" stretched canvas.