Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SMOKE ON THE WATER

I posted about the furniture company De Intuitiefabriek last week. I especially love their Curio Table, as seen below. The layers of smoked glass create such a beautiful effect, that it sent me on a search for more smoked glass. I really like the rich, milky look of the material; it's neutral and very sophisticated. Check out what I gathered below the Curio Table. 




Curio Table

1. Curio Table by De Intuitiefavriek
2. Set of 3 Hanging Lights from Gallery L7
3. Clark Dining Table by Minotti
4. Fruit Bowl by Rogier Martens
5. Stone Stool from Kartell- $258.00
6. LED Desk Lamp No. 70775 by Kichler at Lumens- $158.00
7. 6 French Vereco Stacking Cups from Frenchdip- $42.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers