Friday, August 24, 2012

POP UP TEA

Pop-up Shops and Restaurants have been all the rage for a while now. Vacant properties let concept stores, collaborations or trending individuals set up shop, anywhere from a one time midnight show to a month long exhibit. The Gourmet Tea and architect Alan Chu have taken the word pop-up quite literally with this unfolding shop in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The whopping 10 square feet shop pops out into a fully-stocked retail space and when it's not open it's a beautiful and vibrant mural. My favorite part is the hidden signage, it reminds me of a Christmas Advent Calendar.










No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers