Thursday, August 9, 2012

OBSESSING OVER YOU

As an Interior Designer, a large part of my job is shopping around town and online for my clients. I'm not going to pretend that while I walk through my favorite boutiques or check inventory online, that I don't drift into "oh, I want that" mode. Today I share some things I've seen recently that I'm a little bit obsessed with. 





A. Right Angles Scarf from Anthropologie
This scarf reminds me of a Color window you would find on InDesign or Photoshop. The cheery array of colors make this silk scarf the perfect accessory for an outfit in any color.


B. Vintage Moon Globe 
This 1969 Rand McNally Globe is available at Vintage Cals Etsy Shop. I have a globe addiction and I love it when Moon Globes pop up at vintage shops.


C. Signature Spade Earbuds from Kate Spade
Kate Spade just released these super cute earbuds, a great accessory for your iPod or phone. They are available now for pre-order and they will be in stores on August 14th.


D. Wood Glass Canisters from Merchant No. 4
I am always attracted to little organization containers. These wood and glass canisters would be a perfect solution in any room; for office supplies, bath products, cooking ingredients and so on.


E. Sperry Top-Siders for J. Crew 
The New Englander in me is giddy for these bubble gum pink Sperry's! Check out the other summer colors made just for J. Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers