Tuesday, September 4, 2012

BACK TO REALITY

I have to admit it, I'm still on vacation mode after my trip to NY and a long weekend. I had such a great time in the city with my Mother In-law Mariette; who is a travel agent. Usually when I go to New York run around trying to find new stores and galleries and inspiring new hotels and restaurants. This trip was fun because Mariette was interested in checking out a lot of the traditional Manhattan sites for her clients. It was also a great opportunity to play with my shinny new camera!




MAD- Museum of Design 
9/11 Memorial
Top Of The Rock @ Rockefeller Center (Radiance Wall by Swarovski Crystal)
MOMA- Museum of Modern Art
The Clipper City Tall Ship 
Radio City Music Hall
The Highline
Chelsea Market
The Maritime Hotel

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers