Today I had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season and it's got me in a Fall kind of mood. Fall is my favorite season; I love sweaters, boots, scarves and PLAID. This year the big colors for Fall and Winter are going to be jew tones- think Ruby, Emerald, Amethyst, and Topaz. These deep and decadent colors are starting to pop up in fashion and interior accessories, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite fall plaid products with you. I have to say the coolest of the bunch is the close up photograph, Plaid Shirt No 4. This deep wood mounted print is by Justin Belmont, each print is signed and numbered.
2. Medium Camera Messenger Bag by Stash
3. Plaid Shirt 4 by Justin Belmont from Not A Gallery
4. Plaid a Line Dress from ModCloth
5. Donegal Chair by Crate and Barrel
6. Maharam DWR Pillow in Paul Smith's Exaggerated Plaid