Wednesday, September 19, 2012

HER IMAGINARY FLORAL OFFICE

This week I created a home office for the girl in this picture below. I like that her style is feminine with a bit of edge and sass. The outfit looks casual and put together, the tailored shirt is softened by the girly floral pattern and the whole look is dressed up by the addition of the black leather clutch. I think that this girl is a hard worker, living in a metropolitan area- maybe a magazine editor or a journalist. I wanted to create an office for her, something that would represent her as a fearless, creative female business person. I gave her a bold palette based on her outfit; the furniture is a mix of timeless classics and high end contemporary pieces. The office represents her with feminine style, bold colors and modern designs.

Her look is from J. Crew

1. Flora English Garden Wallpaper
2. Marnie Tangerine Table Lamp
3. Eames Soft Pad Management Chair
4. Inner Layers Print
5. AJ Floor Lamp
6. Pure Cabinet System
7. Harlow Desk
8. Cartuccia Waste Basket
9. Prism Pastels Rug
10. Sissinghurst Castle Mug
11. Powell Gold Leaf Side Table
12. Catifa 80 Lounge Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers