In last Friday's 'I spy somthing: Plaid' post I mentioned that the colors to look for this fall are jewel tones. It's a big step away from the summers bright and cheerful colors like aqua, coral and anything neon. Garnet, Amethyst, Emerald and Topaz are deep and moody colors and they remind me of royalty. I send you off this weekend with an Amethyst color board to get you in the mood for some weekend window shopping!
2. Double Connected Amethyst Slice Necklace by Jennijewel
3. Dashes Knit Blazer from Anthropologie
4. Amethyst Soap Rock from Furbish
5. Pantone Universe Jewel Lacquer for Sephora
6. Amethyst Concetto Slab by CeasarStone
7. Diamond Sideboard from My Home Sweet Home
8. Etage Handmade Rug from Studio Bijoux