Thursday, December 8, 2011

BLIK, I'M STUCK ON YOU

I have been lovin' on blik products for a long time, trying to find a home for their self-adheasive decals. They have some really cool artists coming up with designs for  their wallpapers and decals; Rex Ray, Keith Haring, Blaine Fontana, Namco and Atari. I finally found an opportunity to pitch the Astroids Collection to an client at Strongbox West and I must say, it was a good call! One pack of Asteroids Re-Stick cost $45.00 and if filled a 17'W x 9'H wall, adding a lot of personality to their co-op kitchen / break-room. They also complement the adjacent "talk nerdy to me" chalk wall by KFD Designs.




Here are a few more collections by blik that make me happy.






photo credit



The newest line by blik is The Muppets Collection, just in time for their new movie!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers