Monday, December 5, 2011

MONDAY PRESENT...FOR THE DOG LOVER




1. Puppy Uppers- Jonathan Adler for $138.00
This cookie jar is part of the Candid Canisters Collection, there is also a Kitty Crack canister. Amazing!


2. Pet Wire&Dine Feeder- Doca Pet for $115.00
This company designs some really great dog feeders, I think this one is my favorite but there are some close runner ups.


3. BASTIS Tail Hooks- Ikea for $1.99
I love this little stocking stuffer. They're cute little wall hooks, perfect for hanging Fido's leash by the door.


4. Leather Collar- Juicy Couture for $45.00
This super sweet designer collar would look so cute on fluffy white puppy, it also comes in black and they both have a signature Juicy Charm.


5. Sushi Plush Toys- Sushi Pups, $5.00 each
For the more cultured k9 


6. Fairisle Sweater- Juicy Couture for $58.00
No words needed, adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers