Tuesday, December 13, 2011

TACKY, TACKY, TACKY

Hello! Sorry I disappeared last week, lots of work trying to get ready for the Holidays, finishing up some exciting work projects and preparing for a party. Over the weekend I hosted a Tacky Christmas Party, with a grand prize for the most ridiculous outfit and a White Elephant Gift Swap. It was a great time with friends and family with plenty of delicious food and wine, as well as  a few batches of Grasshopper Mint Shooters being passed around. The Sweater Contest got rather competitive and the White Elephant Exchange had fun gifts ranging from home goods, gag gifts, wine and liquor, gourmet snacks and the most popular, an "adult goody bag". We were lucky to have freakishly warm weather and could continue the party outside by the fire pit!




 I know most of my guest had some luck putting together their outfits at thrift stores and Walmart  but I thought I would share some "fancy" tacky sweaters I've seen this season. 



urban outfitters


urban outfitters

urban outfitters

Hope you had a great weekend too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers