Monday, October 1, 2012

OCTOBER OBSESSIONS

October is a extra special month for me, it's my favorite. I love the weather, football and Halloween. It's my husband's favorite time of year too, that's why we got married on October 4th three years ago. I look forward to celebrating our anniversary this month and I am also looking forward to launching my two new sites for Kayte Designs and Crazy Good Designs (more on that coming soon). I'm starting this fantastic month off with a few things that I am totally obsessed with right now. As I've mentioned a few time, we can look forward to a lot of deep, royal colors this fall. I love this navy blue nail polish in a matte finish by OPI. I also encourage you to check out the Drawing Study bench on Anthropologie's site; there's a variety of one-of-a-kind benches designed by Leslie Oschmann.  The legs are repurposed from antique stools and the wood bench top is beautifully collaged with original sketches and remnants of Oschmann's old works. Obsessed!

A. Swing Table by Duffy London
B. No Fair Bookends from ModCloth
C. OPI Nail Polish in Russian Navy
D. Drawing Study Bench from Anthropologie
E. Leather Feather Necklace in Red from FAB
F. My new Kayte Designs logo and website!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers