Friday, October 26, 2012

I SPY SOMETHING: BLACK

Today I spy creepy black things. With Halloween around the corner I pulled together some mischievous black items from high end furniture to dramatic little accessories. The Havet Chest is really cool, the carved texture looks like something been clawing away at the surface to get into it and the Smoke Chandelier by Moooi has been burnt to a crisp to achieve that cracked texture and broken off limb. All so very evil and decadent!



1. Octopus Chair by Maximo Riera
2. "Harriet" Fishbowl Vase by Juliska
3. Smoke Chandelier Pendant Light by Moooi
4. Doodle Sofa by Moroso
5. Havet by Snickeriet
6. Monster Bar Stool by Moooi
7. Scull Candle by DL & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers