Thursday, October 11, 2012

NOVOGRATZ INVADE CB2

Snooping around online today led me to a fantastic discovery, The Novogratz family has created an exclusive line for CB2! I fell in love with Courtney and Rob Novogratz on their Bravo show 9 By Design. The show followed the Manhattan based interior design couple, along with their 7 kids ranging from age 3 to 15-  all of which are way cooler than me. Since then the duo has written a couple books and stared in another show Home By Novogratz. Their design esthetic is "downtown chic", vibrant and livable. They use a lot of unique and original art, vintage finds and crazy statement pieces. This is definitely reflected in their new home line.




I think everything they've created is beautiful and true to their style. My absolute favorite is the light box letters that spells out family. They show it oriented both vertical (as seen above) and horizontal (below). You can also pick up their latest book Home By Novogratz at CB2.


One last item I wanted to single out is this hand-tufted wool rug. At first I didn't think it was that special but then I read the description. The image of this scripted alphabet came from Rob's father. It was written in the 1950's when his father was in school (back in a time when cursive was a needed skill). They highlighted the N for Novogratz with a pop of color. See it all at CB2.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers