Friday, October 12, 2012

FINISHED FRONT PORCH


Remember this? A while back I pulled together a fresh new look for my front porch and wrote about it here. We did some mild landscaping on our front yard late this summer and it motivated us to spend more time out front. Yesterday I picked up a pretty mum so I thought I would photograph the whole thing for you. It's also nice to see my new drapery panels from the outside. I was able to catch the two planters on sale at West Elm and I already owned the owl and lanterns; so the planters, table, chairs, rug and pillows came to $355. A great investment for a new place to hang out, have some wine and play with the dogs.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers