Thursday, July 5, 2012

FLOATING BEOPLAY TV

Hey everyone, I hope your 4th of July weekend was better than mine. My husband and I got into a car accident on Friday in the North Carolina mountains. We're pretty sure my car is totaled because the axel is bent and the air bags went off. No major injures, just brused ribs and some badly sprained muscles in my back.  Oh, and I managed to bite my knee. We stayed in the mountains until Tuesday and I've been on bed rest all week. Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been pretty drugged up! Since I've been laid up in bed all week with trashy TV and design magazines, I have a lot of cool products to share with you. The first being this Bang & Olufsen TV called Beoplay V1. TV's can be such an eye sore in residential and commercial design. The worst is when I design a beautiful bar and three weeks after the restaurant opens I find a row of TVs mounted on top! This TV is thin, lightweight and customizable. The front grill has an interchangeable fabric sleeve that comes in black, white, red, yellow, green, dark grey or silver and the frame comes in white or black. What I love the most are the mounting options. The Beoplay can be mounted on the wall, it has a floor stand, an upright table stand and the coolest option are the ceiling brackets.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers