Wednesday, July 18, 2012

INDIGO BLUE

I came across a great Pinterest board completely devoted to blue art. I could easily waste an afternoon looking through this board and clicking on unknown artist. Now I know where to go if I'm on the hunt for some blue artwork. 



Inspired by Jane Young's blue board, I put together a collection of home goods in idigo blue. I love the cool, moody vibe this color puts off. Refreshing!  
1. R3 Chair from Espasso  2. HIP Table by Piergil Fourquie  3. Lace Rug from Kasthall Atelier  4. Navy Dining Room on Pinterest via Louash  5. Elephant Ceramics  6. Liam Sofa by Mitchell Gold  + Bob Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers