Monday, July 16, 2012

LIGHTING BY CHRISTOPHER BOOTS

Meet my new favorite lighting designer Christopher Boots! I came across one of his custom fixtures PROMETHEUS on Design Crush and I had to see more. I am in love with every piece on his site, which is why I'm posting 90% of his portfolio below. Christopher has a background in industrial design and product engineering. He currently works in Australia with a diverse team of artists including glass-blowers, coppersmiths, ceramicists, sculptors and bronze-casters. His work looks beautifully crafted and the designs are so simple and elegant. "Boots is driven by a love of nature and light, expressed through designing and creating beautiful unique lighting". He works with materials like gold, zinc, iron, copper, carbon and crystal and the results are breathtaking- I imagine the prices are as well.


ORP



PHASMIDA



DIAMOND RING


  

PROMETHEUS




SIMPLEX, SIMPLEY, SIMPLEZ


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers