Friday, July 20, 2012

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

This Sunday is my Birthday! I am so excite to spend some quality time with my friends and family this weekend. My husband David started working for a new restaurant group this month, so I decided to celebrating at the roof top bar of his new place of work, The Glenn Hotel. Looking forward to Champagne toasts and cake for breakfast.


I'm also excited to stop by Macy's tomorrow to find my perfect Birthday outfit! I never think to spend much time in Macy's clothing department but I was there last week picking up some face wash and out of the corner of my eye I noticed a key lime top to die for. With closer exam, I saw a matching skirt, then a cute dress, then another cute dress and so on. It's the first time I've ever come across Macy's Bar 3 line, full of flirty silhouettes in summer colors and contemporary patterns. At the time, I was still pretty tender from the car accident, so trying clothes on had little to no appeal. Check out some of my favorite's below.





The photo of this racer back dress doesn't do it justice. In person you notice the neon green leaves and hot pink flowers in the floral pattern.




Hope you all have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers