Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE

Some one please, wrap me up in All Saints Fall 2011 clothing line! I thought I would never love anything as much as there recent spring/summer line but I must say this takes the cake. I admire everything they have to offer this season, from the deep metallic color palette to the brilliant mix of texture and sheen. I am also really excited about the Southwest trend that is happening right now, you can see it in this glittery little skirt below. 

Fur with cable knit with sequins...yes please!



All Saints Fall 2011 Collection

I can see this clothing line translating into interior design flawlessly. Fashion is a great place to pull inspiration from for interiors, especially for color and texture. This summer I turned a clients screened in sunroom into a den and we worked off a very neutral grey and khaki color palette with pops of orange in the accessories and pillows. This is a great place to add trendy elements because it's less permanent and somewhat affordable to switch out with the passing seasons and trends. An easy way for us to "winterize" the room would be to store the cheery orange accessories and pull some inspiration from this All Saints line. We can add some deep metallic accessories, exotic metal and wood elements, fur blankets and a cable-knit pillows.




pillow, candle holder, books, knit blanket, trophy accessories, mirror, faux fur throw

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers