Monday, November 21, 2011

MONDAY PRESENT- FOR THE HOSTESS



Tis the season to be giving. I love gift shopping for the holidays, so even though it's a little cliche to blog a holiday shopping guide, I gots to do it! Holiday parties are starting to pile up and they wont stop tell the New Year so I'm starting my list with some gifts for the person who loves to entertain. 

1. Peacock Lollipop Holder- Jonathan Adler for $98.00
This would look so cute out on a table during a Holiday Party, bring it to the party full of Tootsie Pops or even better, cake-pops!

2. Modern House Wine- Swanson Vineyard for around $25.00
Ok, I know I just wrote about all the cool products at Swanson Vineyard but I have to say it again, what a great gift to bring to a party!

3. Monthly Tasting Box- Foozie.com 3 months for $89.00
I've gifted this before and heard back that the box was amazing, full of a great variety of gourmet snacks. Each box comes with 5 unique products like sauces, candy, scones and tea. You can choose a 3, 6 or 9 month package. OR sign up yourself for as long as you'd like at a monthy rate of $29.95.

4. Set of 6 Coasters- Kate Spade for $20.00
"Spike the Punch", "Dance tell Dawn", "Stare at a Strangers" sooo cute, and a perfect price point for a Hostess Gift that will bring some smiles.

5. L Press Juicer- Metrokane at Fab. for $60.00
Hand-juicers can be a pricey thing to buy for yourself but they make a really attractive counter accessory and of couse the given- fresh juice!

6. Sexy Polka Dot Apron- Etsy for $30.00
For the lady who is always slaving away to entertain you, let her feel pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers