Tuesday, November 15, 2011

COME ON BABY LITE MY FIRE!

I am definitely enjoying this crisp fall season; pumpkin spice lattes, NFL, falling leaves, boots and sweaters. If I could update my existing fire-pit for the cold season ahead, I might be tempted to base the setting around this Stephen Kenn set. It's military inspired, featuring Swiss mule belts as supports and cushions upholstered in canvas from half shelters (military tent). I picture myself bundled up by the fire, listening to Bon Iver and snacking on some bacon bourbon popcorn.




clockwise starting at the top left: Stephen Kenn Inheritance Seating, Mini Cashmere Hand Warmers, Anthropologie Cardigan, (RI)1 Whiskey, Stanley Flask, Stay Puft Gourmet Marshmallows, Bacon Bourbon Caramel Corn, UGG Over the Knee Boot center: DWR Fire Bowl    

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers