Thursday, November 24, 2011

HEY ATLANTA, NEED SOME HOLIDAY HELP?

I hope everyone is as excited for Thanksgiving as I am. After you have your pumpkin pie tonight, you may plop yourself in front of football and start thinking about the next month of shopping and preparation, don't stress to much! Kayte Designs is offering Holiday Decorating and Gift Wrapping Services. I can be pretty meticulous when it comes to craftsmanship, once a design teacher told me "to step away from the model before you go cross-eyed". So wrapping presents is no joke to me; clean lines, straight tape, handmade bows and original color pallets. I love to decorate my house and tree with a different theme each year, AND that doesn't mean dropping a few hundred dollars at a decor shop. Holiday decorations can be crafted on any budget and for my house, the farther outside the traditional box the better. I also like to incorporate family traditions and heirlooms in new ways. Who says the Santa Village has to be placed on the same counter year after year? is red and green the only way to express the Holiday Season?



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers