Wednesday, November 23, 2011

GAME ON SANTA!

One of my clients is the team at Best Buy's Southeast Territory Office. We worked together during the move into their new office this summer and last week I decked their brand new halls with Best Buy inspired Holiday decor! We had a lot of space to cover and a tight budget to work with, so I embellished low cost items and handmade the rest. I found wrapping recycled boxes to be the biggest bang for the smallest buck.




The garland above was made with ribbon and CD's and it slowly "twinkles" in the breeze. The wreaths are from ikea, I added the Best Buy Tag and a back side made out of CD's







2 comments:

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers