Wednesday, November 16, 2011

DECK THE HALLS

This year I'm thinking of a green on green on green look for my holiday decor. I like the idea of a tree with all different shades of green ornaments from a chartreuse yellow-green to a deep hunter green. I must be inspired by my fantastic new neon green gloves from target, I think it will make for a fabulously tacky and charming season!









Here are a few other Christmas accessories I'm a little obsessed with.




West Elm salt and pepper shaker
Z Gallerie
These are puppies so stupid they are irresistible!


West Elm


Jonathan Adler

West Elm




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers