Friday, November 11, 2011

TASTY COTTON

Chef Richard Blais just launched a graphic tee line, Tasty Cotton Apparel, inspired by a little food humor. I briefly worked for Blais as a bartender at the original Flip and I have to say this is a really cool fit for him. He aways wears fun tees and he's really creative when it comes to play on words in his menu descriptions like The Fauxlafel chickpea burger and Bun Mi burger (inspired by a Vietnamese banh mi). Check out the tees below, they're a lot of fun and they all run for $24.99

tasty cotton mascot Rudy Cotton






farm to fork


turducken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
As a lover of all things creative, I've created this blog to inspire and admire crazy good design. I own Kayte Designs, a small interior design firm with a focus in Hospitality, Residential and Office Design. We are based out of Atlanta, GA.

Followers